As a seasonal business, the chances are that we're always on the lookout for some extra pairs of hands! Whether or not we have any job postings advertised here, if you fancy the opportunity to join our team - give either Vicky, Andrew or Becky a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Time Cashier - Posted 20/2/23
We are looking for an experienced cashier to work front-of-house, with a passion for excellent customer service, the ability to work in a busy, fast-paced environment and a desire to learn and grown within the role.
This role is either available as a single, full-time position, or two part-time positions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking orders, serving food and drinks and maintaining a consistently high stardard, even when very busy.
- Willingness to participate in whatever task is required.
- Learning and relaying information to customers regarding food, and blends/processes of each of the coffees and recommending coffees based on customer preferences.
- Being punctual and ready for work.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working environment
- Adhering to food safety regulations and quality control